Required Minimum Distribution and Advanced Estate Planning With SECURE Act Webinar
From now through 2034, over 10,000 people a day will be turning
72 and will be required to start pulling money out of their qualified plans. Learn all the myths and facts of this process and how you can maintain control of your financial planning while you enter this stage of your life. Also learn how the 2019 SECURE Act affects your planning.
- How does this affect your income taxes?
- How much do I need to pull out?
- What if I don't need all of the distribution for income?
- Is the Roth IRA a good option?
- Use of Qualified Charitable Deduction in planning.
- How can I use this distribution to expand my estate?
- How the NEW Beneficiary IRA Distributions affects you.
Press Here to Register For the Webinar
Date and Time
Thu, Feb 20, 2020
7:00p - 9:00p EST